When it comes to buying a dental practice, several factors may come across your mind. You may begin to wonder whether you consider buying an established dental practice or start one from scratch. There are many advantages and disadvantages to both and hence it is essential to have a team of professionals to help you decide what's the best way to have a smooth and easy transition.
At Premier Dental Connections, we can help you by providing the necessary information and data that would encourage you to select the best dental practice to start out your career. The information we provide will include:
- Exact knowledge of patient demographics in the specified location and real estate license
- Help determine dental practice appraisals
- Financially assisting the buyer in making the right purchase
Buyer Representation Strategies
- Advisory Team:If you are interested in buying a dental practice, the first step would be to set up an advisory team.
- Bank: Do your research and determine which bank might be right for you. You may choose from local, regional, or national banks.
- Insurance Agents: Be sure to choose insurance agents who are used to working with dentists.
- Marketing Agency:Working with a full-service marketing agency would give dental practices a single point of contact that would allow them to take complete responsibility for the success of the project. Dental practices can be assured of services such as the development of the organization's website, social media management, printing, and digital advertising.
Contact Premier Dental Connections to understand more about buyer representation. We offer a wide range of services such as practice sales and transitions, mergers, associate placement, transition consulting for future sale, partnerships, and buyer representation. Give us a call at 727 232 0097 and we will take it from there.